Here are a few New Yorker tips on how to find food in the city…
Here are a few websites/mobile apps that will allow you to quickly order food for delivery or pick-up:
Don’t forget to ask your friends/New York natives! A lot of us live/work near the venues, and can probably give you some advice.
Lunch During Classes
There is a half hour lunch break on Saturday & Sunday (with discussions to eat your lunch during afterwards). We encourage you to have a game plan in mind on where to get your food!
You can order food for yourself and your friends before class starts, and either have it delivered straight to the studio registration desk (use your credit card to pay please), or ask the restaurant to have it ready for you when you get out! Then you can bring it back to the studio, relax and join the discussions. 🙂
Here are a few suggestions of fast, inexpensive, and delicious food near Chelsea Studios:
- Chipotle (7th Ave: Mexican)
- Melt Shop (26th st: fancy grilled cheese)
- Whole Foods Market (7th ave: great buffet)
- brgr (7th ave: burgers)
- Blossom du Jour (23rd st: vegan sandwiches)
- Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee (8th ave: Bagel Sandwiches)
- Sunac Market (6th ave: Deli & Buffet)
- 2 Bros. Pizza, (6th ave: $1 slices!)
- Great Burrito (very cheap Mexican – open 24 hours!)